30 Aug How to recognize that Kevin Federline is a parental alienator
- ISOLATE: He isolated the children from Britney ‘Kevin went forward with the sole custody request because he didn’t feel the children were safe,’ Federline’s lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan told Page Six on Wednesday.
- GET A JUDGE’S ORDER: He got a temporary restraining order against Britney and/or her family members but now he wants it to end “Mark Vincent Kaplan told a photographer via TMZ on Monday, August 8. “But you know, the restraining order is going to expire on its own terms fairly soon and they’ll be able to be reunited.”
- PERSONALLY BENEFIT: K-Fed sure did After Federline asked for “three times” more than the $20,000 he already receives, the singer has reportedly agreed to provide more child support Last known amount is $40,000 a month. Let’s hope K-Fed knows how to save money for the sake of his 7 children.
- LIE: K-Fed repeatedly claimed he wanted the minor children to have a relationship with Britney but then took action over and over again so that it wouldn’t happen “Britney’s ex husband has revealed that the teenage boys didn’t even attend her wedding with Sam Asghari.
- AGE OUT: Kevin said he couldn’t make the boys visit their Mom as minors so his final step will be to claim that they don’t want to visit Britney as adults (his alienation becomes their estrangement). Kevin is already “talking” for Sean Preston (the older one). Most likely, because older children like Sean can’t be as easily manipulated as younger ones depending on who they were and how old they were when the estrangement begins. Most of them also don’t want to talk about it.
- AMBIGUOUS: The minor children can’t formulate their own estrangement issues separately from K-Fed’s alienation issue (Mom was easier on the younger boy, Mom is embarrassing, Mom needs help but a judge already said no she doesn’t, Mom didn’t try hard enough to see them, etc. )
- COVER UP THE LOSS: K-Fed did what foster parents are taught to do. Cover up the loss of a loving parent however you can so the children don’t realize they are the true victims. This is a warning to all targeted parents, including Britney. You might need to wait until your child becomes a parent before he/she can truly realize what the alienator did to him/her. You’re not the true victim, your child it. Hopefully, this advice can keep you from being angry when your child isn’t able to comprehend your loss. They most likely haven’t even comprehended their own loss yet.
- The end result Kevin is looking for? Revenge? More Money? Positive publicity? Happiness?
- Britney’s bodyguard Mo may have gotten it correct from the start. He said of K-Fed, “When I first saw him I’m like, this guy’s just out here for a free ride. I don’t like the way he looks. I don’t like the way he walks. I don’t like his hair. There was nothing to like about Kev the first day that I met him. It was the big brother in me.”